Friday, August 6, 2010

fashion kids shoes [article]Friend original My DOTA, you mind (8)


71. is because we are extremely terrorist?
The No, No, No. pig is long very gracefully, I compared to general good littlebr /> The short-haired pelt looks like fat,fashion kids shoes, is very lovable.
The question is. When we three gather in together,
Each kind scratches the head sends difficultly, the eye is very red, likely lion same surfer time.
I thought. Is a woman does not dare to approach?


72.4 Sichuan's weather suitable stuffiness, specially in the summer.
At home stuffy, is also dry in outside.
Our Dota lets us in front of external exceptionally be agitated.
The short-haired pelt said that or plays the single plane?
The pig thinks the very good proposition with me.
Then we three start to play that classics the single plane game.
Guards Athena/p>

73. still a ten thousand year invariable three person of person of group.
Then earlier period various stud bulls B, later period each kind silly 13.
Three change, however backlash to base. Finally base storm.
After the conclusion, short-haired pelt very deep saying,
I knew finally why my Dota wasn't the master.
Because guards the Athena not match harassment. Therefore I can also under cow B.
In TMDDota opposite these silly 13 most like harassing me. My TMD can cow B?


74. because how does the pig ask the short-haired pelt to solve?
As soon as the short-haired pelt throws maliciously in the Internet bar the cigarette butt,
Then the mountain speaks, mother, anticlutter he!
The Internet bar instantaneous is peaceful down, each group judgment fills with the spirit which ponders to look at the short-haired pelt.
I ship out me with the pig not to know that immediately this person's expression plays the game/p>

75. when how the short-haired pelt does prepare to become master's time,new born baby accessories,
He has paid the motion immediately.
That period of time, our enemy general meeting discovered that
Has the fellow not crossed wires, does not take up a collection, does not stop in that harasses itself.
You hit him,best toddler toys 2010, he run,(Related Articlesgirls coats Research Water friend hot review 6.6), you do not hit him, he hit you.
Each kind displays completely pettily drippings.
With enemy's words are, can you not only hit me? Kills other people, my TMD good is tired of you
With teammate's words are. Can you not only hit him? Kills other people, my TMD good is tired of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment